This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by mohamedH-16 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 5, 2019 at 11:54 am #3960123

Jonathan Pasquier

I am trying to acces to my website but I get this error: "this site is experiencing technical difficulties"

I have also this error in the loh:

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 2525 of the file /****/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php. Error message: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function SitePress::terms_clauses(), 1 passed in /****/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288 and exactly 3 expected in /****/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php:2525 Stack trace: #0 /****/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): SitePress->terms_clauses(Array) #1 /****/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /****/wp-includes/class-wp-term-query.php(654): apply_filters('terms_clauses', Array, Array, Array) #3 /****/wp-includes/class-wp-term-query.php(288): WP_Term_Query->get_terms() #4 /****/wp-includes/taxonomy.php(1178): WP_Term_Query->query(Array) #5 /var/www/vhosts2/alb

Any help will be wellcome.

June 5, 2019 at 11:10 pm #3964451

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please follow the steps below:

- Backup your site;
- Click on the WPML > Support > Troubleshooting. Look at the "Clean up" section. Click on these buttons:
-- Clear the cache in WPML
-- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
-- Fix element_type collation
-- Set language information
-- Fix post type assignment for translations

Following these steps, is the problem solved?

Thank you.

June 6, 2019 at 7:57 am #3966795

mohamedH-16

Hi,
I have a similar problem,
I followed the steps but the problem is still there (not solved)

[06-Jun-2019 07:53:51 UTC] PHP Warning: Missing argument 3 for SitePress::terms_clauses() in ****/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php on line 2525

The topic ‘[Closed] Error message: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function SitePr’ is closed to new replies.