This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas Neuber 5 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas Neuber.

Author Posts
April 15, 2014 at 7:34 am #380751

OlivierL

Hi there
I'm creating a new website with german as primary language and now i'm starting to insert new pages in english and get this warning message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/jochen1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/home-url-functions.php on line 103

on for example this page : hidden link

Could you please help me figure out what the issue is? I'm quite newbie with code (HTML, php)

Thanks by advance,
Olivier

April 15, 2014 at 9:16 am #380841

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Eric,

I think, if we are lucky, we might solve this by simply updating your WPML plugins to the latest versions - which are..

> Sitepress-Multilingual-CMS 3.1.4
> String Translation 2.0.4
> Translation Management 1.9.3

To keep track easier with our different plugin versions, I can recommend using our "Installer" plugin, available here: hidden link
(Since WPML is a commercial plugin its not listed in the WP.org repository and no update notifications are sent the usual way. The "Installer" plugin hooks into many more repositories.)

Once you have installed this "Installer" plugin, please go to "Settings > Repositories", login into WPML.org and then under "Plugins" you should see which WPML versions are in need of updating.

The topic ‘[Closed] Error message when creating english page’ is closed to new replies.