This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am testing the WPML-WC webshop in localhostm with debug: TRUE, and I see error messages in the WMPL box.

One of them: Notice: Trying to get property 'term_id' of non-object in ... sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/post-menus/post-edit-screen/wpml-meta-boxes-post-edit-html.class.php on line 155

Solution: The cause of the issue is that the Translation Priority taxonomy terms were deleted. To solve this issue I kindly ask you to follow this steps: - Edit a page -> Right below the error message there is a link 'edit items' -> Click there and add two or three taxonomy terms -> Re-load the page edition -> Save the page.

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
September 19, 2019 at 11:05 am #4603909

zsoltE-2

Hi,
I am testing the WPML-WC webshop in localhostm with debug: TRUE, and I see error messages in the WMPL box.

One of them: Notice: Trying to get property 'term_id' of non-object in ... sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/post-menus/post-edit-screen/wpml-meta-boxes-post-edit-html.class.php on line 155

For the other messages see attachments.

These notices are acceptable Can I fix this problem? I would appreciate your help.

Regards,
Zsolt

September 20, 2019 at 2:57 pm #4613151

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Pleas update WPML plugins and double check if the issue persists.

Kind regards,
Carlos

September 23, 2019 at 11:27 am #4623071

zsoltE-2

Hi Carlos again,
After update everything, error still exists. I have a duplicator package if you need.
Zsolt

September 23, 2019 at 12:17 pm #4623649

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Zsolt,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Regards,
Carlos

September 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm #4624511

zsoltE-2

Hi Carlos,

It is a localhost, I cannot add access to it, but I can send you a duplicator package.
Zsolt

September 23, 2019 at 1:45 pm #4624663

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Zsolt,

I'm sorry, I forgot you mentioned in your first message. In this case I have set your next message private and there you will find a field where you can share a download link with the Duplicator of the site.

Regards,
Carlos

September 23, 2019 at 7:08 pm #4626217

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Zsolt,

Thank you very much for sharing the Duplicator package. I will restore the site on a test environment and I will try to reproduce the issue and isolate its cause. I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Regards,
Carlos

September 25, 2019 at 9:09 am #4637079

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Zsolt,

The cause of the issue is that the Translation Priority taxonomy terms were deleted. To solve this issue I kindly ask you to follow this steps:
- Edit a page -> Right below the error message there is a link 'edit items' -> Click there and add two or three taxonomy terms -> Re-load the page edition -> Save the page.

Regards,
Carlos

September 25, 2019 at 9:43 am #4637281

zsoltE-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

September 25, 2019 at 9:46 am #4637293

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Zsolt,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos