Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vitaliy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
December 29, 2016 at 7:30 pm #1171006

Vitaliy

Hello!
I have a problem accessing other plugins (WooCommerce). I have an error message: "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page."

I did a research on Internet, and it seems that this issue comes from WPML. I saw, some instructions online written by your Technical Support team - but still not working. Can you please help me resolve this issue. Thank you

Domain name: vodalink.ca

December 29, 2016 at 7:53 pm #1171023

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

If you deactivate WPML plugins, are you able to access WooCommerce? Also, please make sure your website meets the minimum requirements found here: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

December 29, 2016 at 7:59 pm #1171025

Vitaliy

Here is my debug info!

December 29, 2016 at 8:03 pm #1171029

Vitaliy

I look at my minimum requirements - everything is fine. Is there a way to not deactivating my WPML plugins and be able to setup WooCommerce. Thank you

December 29, 2016 at 8:05 pm #1171030

Lauren
Supporter

Thanks for sharing the debug info. The debug info is missing the list of plugins that you have on your site. If you deactivate WPML plugins, are you able to access WooCommerce?

Please try updating WordPress to the latest version (4.7) and also try increasing the WP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

December 29, 2016 at 8:20 pm #1171034

Vitaliy

I increased the limit and updated the WP. The WMPL was deactivated.

No, I still not able to access WooCommerce.

December 29, 2016 at 8:51 pm #1171049

Lauren
Supporter

If WPML is deactivated and you are still unable to access WooCommerce, then it is most likely not related to WPML.

Due to our support policy, I cannot provide support for plugins other than WPML. However, I would recommend switching to a default theme such as Twenty Sixteen and deactivating all other plugins. Then delete WooCommerce and try a clean install. If that does not work, I suggest contacting WooCommerce support.

If you find that this is only happening with WPML active, then feel free to get back in touch here. Thanks!

December 29, 2016 at 9:45 pm #1171071

Vitaliy

Alright!
Thank you for helping finding the source of the problem. I will try to find the issue.