Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
March 2, 2021 at 4:08 pm #8210247

jenniferS-9

WPML Update is Incomplete
You are running updated sitepress-multilingual-cms, woocommerce-multilingual, wpml-string-translation and wpml-translation-management, but the following components are not updated:

wpml-media-translation (required version: 2.6.2)
Your site will not work as it should in this configuration Please update all components which you are using. For WPML components you can receive updates from your WPML.org account or automatically, after you register WPML.

I keep getting this error but my plugins appear up to date?

March 2, 2021 at 7:18 pm #8211663

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

What is mentioned in the notification ["wpml-media-translation (required version: 2.6.2)"] is true from what I can see in the debug information that you added.

You are using WPML Media version 2.1.22 and that's an old version so that is why you see that notice.

Hope that explains things better.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

March 5, 2021 at 9:41 pm #8239263

jenniferS-9

Thanks Mihai.

It looks like I'm running both Version 2.1.22 and Version 2.6.3. Should I delete the 2.1.22?

Let me know, thanks!

Jenn

March 6, 2021 at 2:13 am #8239895

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi Jenn.

Yes. First, create a full website backup and then remove the old plugin version.