This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rajeeb Banstola 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
June 25, 2019 at 2:11 am

michael semmence

I am trying to: do a site search. e.g. go to the homepage kenan-asia.org, hit search and search for e.g. teacher or student.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: kenan-asia.org

I expected to see: search results

Instead, I got: Error messages on some of the search results, for example: Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/kenanasi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/url-handling/converter/helper/class-wpml-url-converter-lang-param-helper.php on line 36

June 25, 2019 at 3:13 am #4081035

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

However, I was unable to see the issue on your site. If you are still facing the issue, please follow the debugging instructions here and let me know the whole error messages.

https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

June 25, 2019 at 3:27 am #4081121

michael semmence

Hi Rajeeb, thanks for your reply. It does seem to be working, if you didn't do anything then it was either our host who helped or updating the WPML plugin. I will reply if we experience the problem again 🙂

June 26, 2019 at 3:29 am #4088543

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

I definitely didn't do any magic from here. 🙂
Feel free to let us know and link to this ticket again if you face the same issue again.

For now, I've marked this issue as resolved.