This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
March 7, 2019 at 3:12 pm #3285156

Maurice Oord

I could use the editor on my andriod phone today but now it gives an error:

Error: No method error: undefined method `organization' for nil:NilClass

How can I solve this?

March 8, 2019 at 9:11 pm #3295582

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

Have you tried deactivating all the plugins and activating them again to see if the problem will persist?

Please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

March 9, 2019 at 3:28 am #3296772

Maurice Oord

Hello Bruno,

I really think the machine translation is a great tool and I would like it to work agian. Thank you for the suggestion but the problem didnt go away after I de-activated all the plugins. I have added the debug information for you. Please kindly advice us.

Best regards from Thailand
Maurice

March 11, 2019 at 1:04 pm #3312407

Bruno
Supporter

Hi Maurice,

Thank you. To be able to verify the problem you are reporting, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Adminer plugin and Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

March 12, 2019 at 1:55 pm #3323137

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you. This looks like the credentials are incorrect. When I try to log in using the credentials you posted above, this error message is displayed:

FOUT: Het wachtwoord ingevoerd voor de gebruikersnaam ***** is incorrect. Wachtwoord vergeten?

Please, could you check? You can edit your private message above, which will be displayed highlighted.

Thank you.

March 13, 2019 at 1:57 am #3329097

Maurice Oord

Hi Bruno,

Sorry for the delay. I have adjusted the details and tested them.
Please have a look at the private msg again.

Thank you for your support. Feel free to ask if there are more issues.
Hopefully we can get ATE to work. thank you very much.

Best regards
Maurice

March 13, 2019 at 2:16 pm #3334413

manuelM-43

Hello,

We experience the same issue. Do you have any solution?

Thanks

March 13, 2019 at 6:33 pm #3337387

Bruno
Supporter

Hello,

@mauriceo, I fixed the problem that is on your site. Please, could you test and verify that the problem is solved?

@manuelm-43, please, could you open a new topic so that we can check your site? Sometimes, as the installation are different, it is necessary to look at each case individually.

Thank you.