This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 20, 2019 at 5:21 am #4056641

julizarS

Tell us what you are trying to do? Nothing

Is there any documentation that you are following? No

Is there a similar example that we can see? NO

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Hallo..

I have I issue with my WPML. Honestly I dont wanna touch the error because I dont know what to do since I have no knowledge about coding.

Please help me to solve the problem.

This is the screen shot: hidden link

June 20, 2019 at 12:41 pm #4059999

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

The warning message seems like the version of WPML is updated from an older version,
Please provide some information regarding the issue
1) Please clarify whether you have updated WPML from an earlier version. if yes, please reply with the version number from which the update has been done.
2) Let me know the steps you followed to update the WPML plugin.
3) Check all the taxonomy terms are properly translated

Kind regards
Raja

June 21, 2019 at 12:53 am #4063695

julizarS

Hallo Raja.

Thank you for your replay,

1. Yes, the problem come after I update to latest version. This is the plugins info:
WPML Translation Management: Version 2.8.6.1
WPML String Translation: Versi 2.10.5.1
WPML Multilingual CMS: Versi 4.2.7.1
WPML Media: Versi 1.5.3.1

2. I just click update on plugin page
3. I did but some of theme I dont want to translate

Plugins Info:
Plugin Name Status Active Version
WPML Multilingual CMS Installed Yes 4.2.7.1
WPML CMS Nav Not installed No n/a
WPML String Translation Installed Yes 2.10.5.1
WPML Sticky Links Not installed No n/a
WPML Translation Management Installed Yes 2.8.6.1
WPML Media Installed Yes 2.5.2
WooCommerce Multilingual Not installed No n/a
Gravity Forms Multilingual Not installed No n/a
Yoast SEO Multilingual Not installed No n/a

Wordpress Info:
Version 5.2.2
Multisite No
Memory limit 3000M
Max memory limit 3000M

PHP Info:
Version 7.3.6
Memory limit 3000M
Memory usage 33.06 MB
Max execution time 30
Max input vars 1000
Utf8mb4 charset Yes
Multibyte String extension Loaded
SimpleXML extension Loaded

June 21, 2019 at 11:47 am #4066827

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks for the information, What is the version you used earlier it seems like you have used a version older than 4.0 which doesn't have terms translation feature. can you please clarify on this?

Check if you can dismiss the notice, it seems like an alert, if you are sure all your taxonomies are properly translated or the translation rules for the taxonomies are properly set you can close the notice and continue.

Please share temporary access to your site in case the notice is not dismissable, i have enabled private fields to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

June 24, 2019 at 5:09 am #4074527

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for the information, regarding the issue with Advanced editor, I am unable to reproduce the issue (please check the attached screenshot ). May it's a temporary issue, Please verify and confirm whether the issue is resolved.

Kind regards
Raja

June 24, 2019 at 8:43 am #4075581

julizarS

Hallo..

Yes the issue still there, see this video screen hidden link.

System said that:
"We are transferring your translation job to Advanced Translation Editor.
It will take only a few seconds."

This is not only few second but it will never finish and never stop.

Step to check it:

On admin page then go to Easy Real Estate ---> Properties ---> then you will see the gear icon on transaltion section. Just click the gear icon and the system will bing you to this page hidden link

Thank you

June 24, 2019 at 3:09 pm #4078225

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi,

I tried to send jobs to translation but the process failed. Details about the failure would be logged in server error logs. Please share server error log in case if you cant access it please ask your hosting provider to help you in this case paste the error log to a pasterbin.com link and share the URL here.

It would be good if you can provide me with the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

Try sending the jobs to the translation basket check if you can send the jobs. Please let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raja

June 25, 2019 at 3:05 pm #4085809

julizarS

Hallo Raja.

Thank you for your help.

This is the error log: https://pastebin.com/b1RFp9uf

The translation basket also not working. See the video screen: hidden link

Now I have return back the error log file to "false"

Thanks

June 26, 2019 at 7:10 am #4089893

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

The error log is not of much help, please share a snapshot (copy) of your site, let me check the site on my local environment. You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/.
I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

June 27, 2019 at 11:53 am #4099811

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Kindly apologise, Ignore my previous message, I am still testing your issue.

Kind regards
Raja

June 27, 2019 at 12:44 pm #4100025

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

HI,

I am unable to reproduce the issue using the duplicator package of your site, please refer to the video hidden link

Please share server error logs which can be obtained from your hosting provider, Server error logs is different than WordPress debug log and can gives us more information about the issue if the error reporting is turned on.

Kind regards
Raja

June 27, 2019 at 2:03 pm #4100661

julizarS

Hallo Raja

There is no error from server log, see attachment.

For me this is very wierd, no error log and also you cant find the problem but my website has a translation trouble.

Actually I have give you full access the the root of my website as well as the server side. So with that access you cant do all your best and no need any approval from me since I have grant you to access them too.

Thanks

July 1, 2019 at 6:01 am #4115699

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi,

I have checked the issue in your site the translation basket action failed with a 500 error. There might be various reasons which might cause 500 error, However, the details about the errors are not logged in any of the error logs, I would recommend checking with your hosting provider and make sure all the Errors are logged properly.
Without details about the error, it is hard to resolve the issue. please also check if the server errors are logged in some other location.

I have also checked the issue with the same version of PHP the issue cannot be reproduced on my local environment.

Kind regards
Raja

July 2, 2019 at 11:44 am #4126417

julizarS

Hallo raja..

Thanks for your help.. please give me time to wait the answer from the hosting provider. I come back to you as soon as possible.

July 3, 2019 at 5:24 am #4131815

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Sure, Let me know once the information is available.

Kind regards
Raja