Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
July 13, 2018 at 6:57 am #2491443

mohammedB-5

Please see the following 2 Errors on my front , kindly fix it please
this is the username and password
[ Credentials Removed ]

- Errors

Some taxonomies in your site are forced to be untranslatable. This is causing a problem when you're trying to run a multilingual WooCommerce site.

A plugin or the theme are probably doing this.

What you can do:

1. Temporarily disable plugins and see if this message disappears.

2. Temporarily switch the theme and see if this message disappears.

It's best to contact WPML support, tell that you're getting this message and offer to send a Duplicator copy of the site. We will work with the theme/plugin author and fix the problem for good. In the meanwhile, we'll give you a temporary solution, so you're not stuck.

We detected that the product_type field was set incorrectly for some product translations. This happened because the product_type taxonomy was translated. You can fix this in the WooCommerce Multilingual troubleshooting page.

July 13, 2018 at 7:14 pm #2492717

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. On which page you are getting this error? I can't find it in your site. Further I have checked your Taxonomies Translation settings and those appear to be fine. I re-saved the settings to give it a refresh.

You can change the Taxonomies Translation settings from WPML >> Settings >> Taxonomies Translation section:
hidden link

Thank you

July 14, 2018 at 10:21 am #2493066

mohammedB-5

Hi Dear
Please See the error its available now
kinly i need to fix two things
1- please check and rectify any problem in the WPML Setting
2- please check why the product variations in the Arabic language are only white color ,, kindly rectify this please .

hidden link

i saw that before working in english but now its not working because i have changed the WPML setting while i am searching on solution

July 14, 2018 at 10:50 am #2493086

mohammedB-5

Please check here
this is the product in arabic
hidden link
here the same product in english
hidden link
i need solution please !

July 16, 2018 at 6:11 pm #2528617

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Mohammed,

Sorry, I could not see any error at your site. Can you please send me screenshot or page link where I can see the issue. There is no problem in your WPML setting it seems fine. For fulfill minimum requirements, please increase MaxInputVars to 10000 or more. For this, please try to set this variables in your php.ini:

max_input_vars = 10000;
suhosin.post.max_vars = 10000;
suhosin.request.max_vars = 10000;

Here are steps to increase max_input_vars value.

- You may need to contact your hosting provider to set them
OR
You can do this by adding this line to your .htaccess file:

php_value max_input_vars 10000

- Or by following below steps:

1. Connect to your site via FTP or File Manager
2. Navigate to wp-admin folder
3. Create a file inside wp-admin folder called php.ini
4. Add in this line: max_input_vars = 10000
5. Save

But remember, it's still depends on how your server is setup. If you php.ini file doesn't allow to overwrite the settings, then it will still not work.

For the second issue regarding “Product variations”, please open a new ticket and we would be happy to help. This will help other users with similar problems to find solutions when searching the forum, We do not handle multiple issues in one same ticket as per support policy:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Error on my Front !’ is closed to new replies.