This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm #4028171

antonD-13

Hi, WP sedn me this warning of issue also my page has drop down.
Error rmail I recieved is this:

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

V tomto prípade, vo WordPress došlo k chybe vďaka jednému z vašich pluginov, WooCommerce Multilingual.

First, visit your website (hidden link) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (hidden link) and check for any visible issues.

Pre bližšie prešetrenie tohto problému kontaktujte vášho poskytovateľa webhostingu.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

hidden link

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 deň. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

Detaily chyby
=============
Chyba typu E_ERROR bola spôsobená v riadku 207 súboru /nfsmnt/hosting1_2/f/f/ff1310bc-52e2-442b-ab86-6b0e4d5ada99/spinergo.com/sub/new/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-wc-gateways.php. Chybové hlásenie: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_currency_codes() on null in /nfsmnt/hosting1_2/f/f/ff1310bc-52e2-442b-ab86-6b0e4d5ada99/spinergo.com/sub/new/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-wc-gateways.php:207
Stack trace:
#0 /nfsmnt/hosting1_2/f/f/ff1310bc-52e2-442b-ab86-6b0e4d5ada99/spinergo.com/sub/new/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCML_WC_Gateways->append_currency_selector_to_bacs_account_settings('')
#1 /nfsmnt/hosting1_2/f/f/ff1310bc-52e2-442b-ab86-6b0e4d5ada99/spinergo.com/sub/new/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /nfsmnt/hosting1_2/f/f/ff1310bc-52e2-442b-ab86-6b0e4d5ada99/spinergo.com/sub/new/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /nfsmnt/hosting1_2/f/f/ff1310bc-52e2-442b-ab86-6b0e4d5ada99/spinergo.com/sub/new/wp-admin/admin-footer.php(73): do_action('admin_footer', '')
#4 /nfsmnt/hosting1_2/f/f/ff1310bc-52e2-442b-ab86-6b0e4d5ada99/spinergo.com/sub/new/wp-admin/admin.php(288): include('/nfsmnt/hosting...')
#5 {ma

How can we fix this?
Thanks.

June 17, 2019 at 5:03 am #4032063

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Sorry for the issue caused by our plugin, Please share temporary access to your site, I will be able to have a closer look into the issue, I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Kind regards
Raja

June 17, 2019 at 10:31 am #4034459

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

It seems WooCommerce Multilingual is conflicting with "WooCommerce Price Based on Country": which seems to be using a similar function as in WooCommerce Multilingual plugin. I have enabled the Multicurrency option to confirm the issue.

To isolate the issue please install the plugin "WooCommerce Price Based on Country" to the sandbox site, This will be helpful to escalate the issue further.

One Click Login: hidden link

Please complete WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual settings in the sandbox site try to reproduce the issue, Please let me know once done.

Kind regards
Raja

June 17, 2019 at 4:03 pm #4036857

antonD-13

Hi, I instaled Price by country plugin and setted same as on my page. Will it help? WPML configirations are to long and your sandbox site is in different language. Will it works also?
Or can we copy WPML settings?

Thanks.

June 18, 2019 at 6:52 am #4040775

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for your efforts, I am able to reproduce the issue in a clean install. I have requested the second tier of supporters to have a look into the issue. I will keep you posted with any updates

Kind regards
Raja

June 19, 2019 at 8:23 pm #4054541

antonD-13

Hi, do you have any update? I found another issue, if I want to translate page to some language from default language, fill all the fields and then save the translation. After refresh the page is not translated. How to make it works? Thanks.

June 20, 2019 at 5:59 am #4056757

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

The issue is escalated to our compatibility team for a detailed investigation since the issue involves contacting the plugin author we cannot give you a defined deadline for a resolution, However, we will try our best to resolve this issue, I will keep you posted with any further update.

For support rules, we would like to keep one issue per ticket, Since the issue is already escalated as well Please create a new ticket if there is any further issue.

Kind regards
Raja

July 8, 2019 at 4:26 am #4158999

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience, We have tested again and our compatibility team is unable to reproduce the fatal error everything seems to work fine without any issues!. Sometimes issues may be temporary and resolve without any intervention.

Could you please confirm whether you are still encountering any fatal error while trying to set up BACS.

Kind regards
Raja