This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
July 15, 2019 at 10:07 am #4209531

carolB

I am trying to: Update WPML Translation Management, WPML Multilingual CMS and WPML String Translation to last version

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: Error

I updated WordPress to 5.2.2 version, but I can not update those 3 plugins. Also I can not connect to my site from WPML account. But I have no problem loging normal from hidden link

Should I upload manually this new plugins using ftp? Or would I loose the presets?

Can yo help me?

July 15, 2019 at 10:19 am #4209641

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

Can you please follow the steps in the solution in the ticket below and see if that solves your issue:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/pclzip_err_bad_format-10-unable-to-find-end-of-central-dir-record-signatur/

Regarding your other question, no, if you would delete the plugins from your backend and upload them via FTP, you won't lose any of the content or configuration as those are saved inside the database.

However, please create a full backup first before following those steps.

Regarding this ("Also I can not connect to my site from WPML account."), I am not sure what you are referring to.

Can you please explain a bit more?

Thank you and I will wait for your answer.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei