Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 9 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
February 7, 2019 at 2:51 pm #3170928

Peter

When clicking on a subscription:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_type() on boolean in /var/www/vhosts/roasting365.com/staging.roasting365.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-product-bundles.php:780 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/roasting365.com/staging.roasting365.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-product-bundles.php(178): WCML_Product_Bundles->is_bundle_product(54112) #1 /var/www/vhosts/roasting365.com/staging.roasting365.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WCML_Product_Bundles->sync_product_bundle_meta_with_translations(54112) #2 /var/www/vhosts/roasting365.com/staging.roasting365.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /var/www/vhosts/roasting365.com/staging.roasting365.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /var/www/vhosts/roasting365.com/staging.roasting365.com/wp-includes/post.php(3758): do_action('wp_insert_post', 54112, Object(WP_Post), false) #5 /var/www/vhosts/roasting365.com/s in /var/www/vhosts/roasting365.com/staging.roasting365.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-product-bundles.php on line 780

February 7, 2019 at 4:13 pm #3171267

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi, Peter.

There seems to be some compatibility issue with the WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin that we need to check. Can you please give access to your site and explain to me how to replicate the issue?

Please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

Thanks,
Itamar.

February 7, 2019 at 4:14 pm #3171273

marcinP-15

Hello,

I have similar issue, I am using Product bundles too.
@peter can you check if you are able to delete comments on your site? After update I am not able to do this too.

February 7, 2019 at 5:46 pm #3171717

clementD-6

Hi I do hacve the same problem, do you have a solution ? I was forced to disable wpml cause if I keppe it I had a blank page..
Thanks,
Clément

February 7, 2019 at 7:57 pm #3172007

Itamar
Supporter

Hi there.

OK, this issue is now escalated to our compatibility team.
@peter if you can then please share access with me in case our compatibility team will ask for more details. Private message is enabled for you.

Thanks,
Itamar.

February 10, 2019 at 9:53 am #3179491

Itamar
Supporter

Hi,

Our developer is suggesting the following quick fix.

1. Open this file from WooCommerce Multilingual with a code editor.
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-product-bundles.php

2. Go to line number 780.

if ( 'bundle' === WooCommerce_Functions_Wrapper::get_product_type( $product_id ) ) {

3. And replace it with this line:

if ( $product_id && 'bundle' === wc_get_product( $product_id )->get_type() ) {

This supposes to fix the fatal error. In any case, our developer informs me that on Monday, we'll release a new hotfix version. I'll keep you updated here.

Thanks,
Itamar.

February 13, 2019 at 7:53 pm #3196033

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, All.

Please update WooCommerce Multilingual to version 4.4.2.1 which was just released and contains the fix for this issue. Please also make sure that WPML and its other add-ons are also updated to the latest versions.

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Error since last update’ is closed to new replies.