This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
Tagged: Install and update
|July 24, 2019 at 1:48 pm #4275349|
Our domain is hidden link. When we set WPML up ,we are taking an error that is
"WPML is missing some records in the languages tables and it cannot fully work until this issue is fixed.
This warning will disappear once this issue is fixed."
|July 24, 2019 at 3:21 pm #4276077|
Languages: English (English )
Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)
Thank you for contacting WPML support. Could you please follow below steps and let me know how it goes?
=== Please backup your database and website ===
1. I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40MB as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:
/* WP Memory Limit */ define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M'); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
2. Please upgrade your server’s PHP version to a higher level: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
PHP is 5.6.37 which is good, but it's advised is to use more up-to-date version for better performance and stability. You can contact your website hosting company to upgrade this for you.
3. It seems you have just installed WPML plugins and configuring WPML first time on this site and do not have any translated data yet then you can fix this issue by removing WPML and all its data completely from database.
- If you face any issue in accessing WPML >> Support >> Troubleshooting page then please go to *_options database table and delete the ‘icl_sitepress_settings’ entry. This caused WPML to start over with set up.
4. After deleting all WPML data and WPML related plugins then please install WPML plugins again and I hope now you will not face any issue.
This issue usually happens due to some corruption in the database, if you are installing WPML first time in this site and you see some database tables starting with <srtong>icl_</srtong> even after reset, please also delete those tables and try reinstalling WPML.
Here is doc for more details:
Please note that I edited your topic because you had posted sensitive information (WP admin login info) in a public forum.
The topic ‘[Closed] Error When Installing WPML’ is closed to new replies.