This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
March 4, 2019 at 1:50 pm

michaelam-5

Hello ?
Please help. I have a WooCommerce shop with WPML in English Danish and German.
Some of my products come in different sizes. When I first translated the product pages, it worked fine.
But one day I had to come back to make some changes, I realized the the text in my variable products where white, and page builder buttons where missing. On the frontend the products looked fine.
Now I have deleted some of the products and try to write them again, but I can’t. when I enter the translation of the products I get an error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/huldrapets.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/iex-integration/iex.php on line 1498

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/huldrapets.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/iex-integration/iex.php on line 1498

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id() on null in /var/www/huldrapets.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yourpay/platforms/viabill.php:103 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/huldrapets.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): yourpay_viabill_js(‘<span class=”wo…’, Object(WC_Product_Variation)) #1 /var/www/huldrapets.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘<span class=”wo…’, Array) #2 /var/www/huldrapets.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-product.php(1740): apply_filters(‘woocommerce_get…’, ‘<span class=”wo…’, Object(WC_Product_Variation)) #3 /var/www/huldrapets.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-product-variable.php(345): WC_Product->get_price_html() #4 /var/www/huldrapets.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-product-variable.php(303): WC_Product_Variable->get_available_variation(Object(WC_Product_Variation)) #5 /var/www/huldrapets.com/public_html/wp-content/pl in /var/www/huldrapets.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yourpay/platforms/viabill.php on line 103

I have tried to deactivate all plugins. When I deactivate the currency switcher the white text and buttons turn back, but I still get the error message when trying to translate the product.
Please help.
Thank you
Best regard
Michaela

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

March 5, 2019 at 8:31 pm #3276017

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

the reason you are getting the white screen or a screen with just an error is because there is a fatal error .

from the above error you have shared it points to the following Plugin : Yourpay Payment Platform

wp-content/plugins/yourpay/platforms/viabill.php

what are your results when you just deactivate this plugin ?

The topic ‘[Closed] Error when trying to translate variable products’ is closed to new replies.