Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by benjaminP-19 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
November 29, 2019 at 2:53 pm #5044109

benjaminP-19

I am trying to: Send some pages to Capita for translation

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Can't link as it is in the WordPress admin area but please see screenshot

I expected to see: The pages being sent

Instead, I got: "Rollback jobs...Batch rolled back"

WPML Wordpress Error.PNG
December 2, 2019 at 10:49 am #5052335

benjaminP-19

This is still happening and i am yet to have a response. Please contact me asap

December 2, 2019 at 12:31 pm #5053361

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting the support team. We are happy to help you.

It would be good if you can provide me with the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress
https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress#WP_DEBUG_LOG

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

I would like to know the following information to track the issue.

1) Do you see any PHP Notices or Warnings in debug log when sending Jobs from Translation Basket?

2) After sending the Jobs to Translation Basket, still, jobs are listing in Translation Basket?

3) Please check Translation Jobs tab of WPML>>Translation Management and confirm no jobs are listing?

4) Do you have this issue when you are trying to send a single translation job from Translation Basket? Maybe you can try after clearing the current Translation Basket.

Kind regards,
Carlos

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.