Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
October 24, 2019 at 10:41 am #4818699

robertP-26

Hello

I just realized that my error_log is getting bigger and bigger every second and it seems problem is with WPML.

Please check here sample of this error, but there are others similar.
[24-Oct-2019 10:17:06 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'tpcamhr_tpcamp.wp_icl_string_packages' doesn't exist for query SELECT CONCAT(kind_slug, '-', name) FROM wp_icl_string_packages made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('plugins_loaded'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpseo_init, WPSEO_Meta::init, WPSEO_Options::get, WPSEO_Options::get_all, WPSEO_Options::get_options, WPSEO_Options::get_option, get_option, apply_filters('option_wpseo_titles'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPML_Admin_Texts->icl_st_translate_admin_string, WPML_Admin_Texts->icl_st_translate_admin_string, icl_t, icl_translate, WPML_Register_String_Filter->translate_by_name_and_context, WPML_Displayed_String_Filter->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Cache->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->load, WPML_ST_Gettext_Filters_Activation->should_be_turned_on, WPML\ST\Package\Domains->isPackage, WPML\ST\Package\Domains->getDomains

Please help me fix this.
Thanks

October 24, 2019 at 9:10 pm #4823367

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

Please try installing and activating (you can deactivate afterward) WPML Translation Management

if that does not resolve the issue try the following

#1 Create a full database and site backup
#2 Verify that the table icl_string_packages is missing on your database. (using phpMyAdmin)
#3 You can recreate it using the following manual: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/icl_string_packages-doesnt-exist/#post-4100747

let me know your results, please.

The topic ‘[Closed] error_log suggesting issue’ is closed to new replies.