If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
July 3, 2019 at 6:54 pm #4138573

gloria-veronicaA

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: PayPal ERROR (10525) for payment in all translated pages

July 3, 2019 at 9:09 pm #4138967

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

please review the following documentation from Paypal regarding this specific error

The error 10525 means that there is a zero value passed in as a parameter according to the documentation.

hidden link

is this only happening to your translated pages ? Also are you using multi-currency and are you using Paypal Express ?

July 3, 2019 at 9:41 pm #4138977

gloria-veronicaA

Actually, today Woocommerce was updated and maybe it coincided with that. The sites works in the original language (Italian) but it does not with translations. I only use Euro and I do not have Paypal Express (I use WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway). In case, how can I reverse to the old version of Woocommerce?
What should I do? Thanks

July 4, 2019 at 7:23 am #4140681

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

i believe you should be able to find the older versions of Woocommerce here
hidden link

but if this was caused by the latest version i would like to further test for compatibility issues as i was not able to reproduce on a clean environment

If possible i would like to take a closer look at the backend to further test this issue

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

July 4, 2019 at 2:18 pm #4144399

gloria-veronicaA

Please, let me have some news on that. I hope that can be fixed fast.
Thanks

July 4, 2019 at 9:12 pm #4146367

gloria-veronicaA

The woocommerce now seems to work with Google Chrome but not with other browsers. Please, let me know how it is going. Thanks

July 5, 2019 at 8:24 am #4149013

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

At the moment i am not able to reproduce this behavior with a clean environment but

i still experience the issue on google chrome on your site , i am currently testing this on our cloudways servers and will update you here

July 5, 2019 at 8:40 pm #4153923

Bobby
Supporter

Hi There,

I believe this is happening due to your advanced-cache.php dropin plugin in your wp-content folder.

the reason is that i have not been able to replicate this issue with WPML + WC +PAYPAL on a clean environment

also when i test your site on our cloudways staging server (staging environment and does not affect the live site)

i was able to reproduce the issue even with most of the plugins deactivated until i test activating/deactivating the advanced-cache.php drop in plugin using a private browser.

you will notice in my screencast that the paypal express option works with the normal browser (using safari) but it does not work when using private browsing(most likely since cache has not been saved) once i deactivate advanced cache there it goes working again.

hidden link

please test this on your live environment and let me know your results

July 5, 2019 at 9:56 pm #4154043

gloria-veronicaA

Hello,
After deactivating (now it is still deactivated) advanced-cache.php the website works on Chrome but not on Opera or Explorer. Please, help me more. Thanks.

July 6, 2019 at 8:46 am #4155407

Bobby
Supporter

Unfortunately This issue is not consistent so far , at first i was able to reproduce on opera but then i was not same results with the rest of the browsers.

But i was able to capture a console error when the paypal checkout gateway does not work

please review the following JS error

serialize.js:175 Uncaught Error: Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'messages' of undefined at wc-gateway-ppec-smart-payment-buttons.js?ver=1.6.15:119

Please try the following :

1. Create a new product and add its translations by clicking on the "+" button or "duplicate"
---> are you experiencing the same issue ?

2. I noticed that you have created different products for each language and they are not linked together as translations.

meaning that for ex. Product1 you have 1 in English and then another product in each language rather than a linked translation

pick one of the products and link the translations to the default language product if possible , what are your results ?

July 6, 2019 at 12:44 pm #4155857

gloria-veronicaA

Hello,
You wrote, "2. I noticed that you have created different products for each language and they are not linked together as translations."
However, that is not true. All products hae been createn in Italian and then translated to all other languages. All products are linked to the default languanges and before updating Woocommerce the shop was indeed working in all languages.

July 6, 2019 at 1:47 pm #4155955

gloria-veronicaA

In fact, products in Woocommerce are created automatically whenever you press on them and try to make a booking. However, all products are created in one default language and then translated (see tours, activities...)

July 6, 2019 at 2:34 pm #4156017

gloria-veronicaA

The Woocommerce works with Google Chrome but it does not with other browsers.
When you select a tour or and activity and try to book, that same activity or tour is automatically added to woocommerce products. In fact, all tours, activities, and cars, can be found in the sections tours, activities and cars. All of them have been translated to all languages from the default one.
It's a big mess and I do not know how to fix it. Thanks
Regards

July 8, 2019 at 10:50 pm #4166037

Bobby
Supporter

If i understand correct you have for ex. Activities , Tours, etc.

So when somebody books a product is automatically created.

The problem that i see here is that when this product is created , if you go to Products and review it you will see that the product's price is set to "0"

The error you are getting from PayPal is an API error 10525

PayPal returned API error code 10525 - This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.

hidden link

if possible please contact your theme support regarding this as well as i can see they have managed such errors before in their support forum and let me know their response.

at the meantime i will further test this to reproduce on a clean environment with Traveller Theme + Paypal + WPML and raise this ticket to our compatibility team

let me know their feedback please

July 11, 2019 at 8:52 pm #4193075

gloria-veronicaA

The Theme support answered me this;
"Theme is just added the service as a product to get the booking details. It will not use to preview on front page. You can edit the order to see the price."
What do they mean?
Please, investigate further on this issue. Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Errore PayPal (10525)’ is closed to new replies.