This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
February 19, 2019 at 7:35 am #3215283

Jasper

I am trying to: work with the homepage

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: sidebar with translation options

Instead, I got:

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/monsterd/public_html/limefactory.nl/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1102

Do not get this all the time. Just sometimes. Caching plugins in use SG Optimizer and WP Rocket should work ok with WPML so not sure what the issue is.

February 19, 2019 at 7:48 am #3215298

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

I'm transforming this chat into a ticket because it got closed due to inactivity.

Please open another chat or we can continue from here but either way please follow the instructions mentioned on this page: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Try to recreate the problem once you have added those lines to your wp-config.php file and then go to your installation's wp-content folder and find the "debug.log" file that should've appeared by now (it will appear if it enocunters an error in your server).

Then, upload that file into a storage platform of your choosing (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc) and send me the link (make sure it's set as "public" otherwise i won't be able to access its content) so i can download it and take a look at it, and determine where to go from there.

Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] Errors in page sidebar mysqli’ is closed to new replies.