This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by naveenm 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 24, 2018 at 11:09 am

naveenm

I am trying to: make it working

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: back office !

I expected to see: everithing well

Instead, I got: everithing bad !

Hello
First , I se this error everywhere :
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/stock-shop.es/httpdocs/b2b/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line XXX

And since I instaled the plugin , I can´t upload images , or seeing existing galeries.
Also can´t update texts in some widget

Need your help please

October 25, 2018 at 6:21 am #2848781

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue. Please, what steps should I take to see the problem you are reporting?

>>> And since I instaled the plugin , I can´t upload images , or seeing existing galeries.
Also can´t update texts in some widget

Where are you trying to upload? Inside the post/page or the media page (Media> Add New)? Where can I see the gallery that is missing? What widget are you talking about?

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Thank you.

October 25, 2018 at 6:46 am #2848798

naveenm

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! i don't know what You have done , but everything looks like working fine again! THANKYOU again