This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.41 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 21, 2018 at 8:25 am

claudiaP-7

I am trying to:
Have the events re-appear in their Italian translations (which we already have in place) on the Italian events page, as they do on the English events page. (English is the primary language).

At first, they were appearing just fine in the listing. But, I was getting a 404 when clicking on the individual event post. I went to Strings and changed anything that said "events" to English. Once I did that, the listings stopped appearing at all on the main page. I changed it back, but continue to have the error.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: as the events appear here but in Italian: hidden link

Instead, I got: The events listings do not appear in Italian.

September 24, 2018 at 8:00 am #2759604

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

The Event Individual posts are showing as expected in Italian after I enabled Slug translation for the Event Post Type. Because somehow the Italian posts are showing the *event* slug as *evento* in Italian. Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure the Events are listing in Italian Community Page or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page
2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)
3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Errors using all-in-one-events plugin’ is closed to new replies.