This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 30, 2019 at 2:04 pm #4114269

nicolasS-13

I understand that Tickets (Event Tickets Plus from modern tribe) are not translatable.
But is there a chance that creating a separate ticket for the translation, would work?
I'm trying to do that but I'm encountering problems: tickets are not created and sent after a purchase.
Before losing more time, would it be possible to know if this setup has been worked about and can be functional?
Thanks a lot.

June 30, 2019 at 11:31 pm #4115099

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

It seems to me that "Events Calendar" is compatible with WPML. You can check step-by-step on the "Events Calendar" author's website: hidden link

If this is not what you are asking, can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Thank you;

July 1, 2019 at 9:42 am #4117237

nicolasS-13

Hi Bruno
I'm sorry for not being clear enough.
I have no problem with event calendar.
But I'm using it together with Event Tickets Plus which allows you to ad a ticket to an event and use woocommerce to sell tickets.
As I said, the event translates nicely but not the ticket which is attached to the event. There won't be any ticket in the translation.
I usually duplicate the event, then choose to make separate translation, without the use of Translation Editor.
My question is if there would be a chance that creating a separate ticket in the translation would work? If this was already done successfully.
I've tried it, it seems to work as tickets for sale appear in the translation as well, but then when someone buys tickets, I can see that they are not created and the buyer receives an empty email.
So, before messing around, I would like to know if this has been tested successfully by anyone else.
Thanks a lot for any help.

July 1, 2019 at 6:38 pm #4121761

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

>>> My question is if there would be a chance that creating a separate ticket in the translation would work? If this was already done successfully.

I looked at our list of officially supported plugins and I did not find the "Event Tickets Plus" plugin. This may be a compatibility issue.

I'm not sure if you translate this the problem will be solved. You may need to follow the steps below:

- Translate the product directly;
- Open the event again
- Save the original event page
- Click to edit the translation
- Save the translation

Following the above steps, is the ticket synchronized with the event correctly?

Thank you.

July 2, 2019 at 11:20 am #4126261

nicolasS-13

Translating the product, doesn't create a translation to the event.
I've translated the product with woocommerce multilingual, went back to the event and save it. There was no translation, I had to create one. If I would ad a ticket to the translation, it will create a new product.
Its working this way, except that when someone buys a ticket, no ticket is actually generated.
Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] Event Calendar and Ticket Plus translation’ is closed to new replies.