This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
August 8, 2019 at 3:22 pm #4364151

binT

I am trying to:
Every time I click on the "Update" button to update a Chinese page, I get this error. I had to click on the back button on my browser to go back to the page, then click on the "Update" button again to save the changes.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

August 8, 2019 at 3:24 pm #4364157

binT

Here is the error message received when I tried to update a page in Chinese. Can you please get it fixed?

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_TM_Unsent_Jobs::prepare_unsent_job_for_notice() must be an instance of WPML_Translation_Job, boolean given, called in /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288 and defined in /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-jobs/class-wpml-tm-unsent-jobs.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_TM_Unsent_Jobs->prepare_unsent_job_for_notice(false) #1 /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation-jobs/helpers/wpml-update-translation-data-action.class.php(116): do_action('wpml_tm_assign_...', false, 2) #4 /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation in /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-jobs/class-wpml-tm-unsent-jobs.php on line 41

August 8, 2019 at 5:38 pm #4365167

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

There is a possibility some fields or columns are missing from your WPML Database tables

If possible i would like to take a closer look at the backend to further test this issue and replace them manually if needed

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

August 9, 2019 at 8:30 pm #4372957

binT

I have finished backup my site. please help me to fix the bug. Thank you

August 10, 2019 at 12:33 am #4373279

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Thank you for the access details !

the issue should be resolved now

there were some fields missing from your WPML Database table that i have now replaced