This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 week, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
October 3, 2019 at 10:25 am #4686731

tond-4

Hi there,

Do you have a solution pages and so on are translated except products our customer wants the "english" customer to be able to shop in the "Dutch shop". Somehow we do not manage is there a solution except translating all products before "English" customer can see products. E.g by linking to pages or somehow?

Now the customer is not using the translated pages because an "English" visitor cannot see products. Because of that she is still using another solution. How can we help her?

October 3, 2019 at 8:11 pm #4691211

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am not sure if I uderstand your request into details, but it seems you need to show your unstranslated products in your secondary languages, right? If so, you can proceed according these instructions: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/displaying-untranslated-products-in-secondary-languages/. Please, let me know if it helps, or if you need anything different from that, have a nice day.