No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
October 15, 2018 at 11:18 am #2817129

Arion Bizati

i Can not translate wpbakery page builder slider and banner
i have wpbakery from my theme Shopkeeper theme
i try to translate manually- in begining that works but if i go to update again the same page translation becomes again in english version- default language
so i follow documentation to add shortcode- but im missing something im without experience and i cant understand how to add shortcode
can you guys give me example how to do it?
i will past bellow shortcodes i found by switching on classic wpbakery
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

[vc_row full_width="stretch_row_content_no_spaces"][vc_column][slider color_navigation_bullets="#000000" color_navigation_arrows="#000000" custom_autoplay_speed="8" hide_arrows="true"][image_slide title_font_size="40px" title_font_family="primary_font" description="A chandelier not only floods a room with light, but it makes a powerful visual impression on visiting family, friends, and guests.Upgrade style home decor with the eye-catching and unique lighting products" description_font_size="16px" description_line_height="24px" description_font_family="primary_font" button_text="Shop Now" button_url="hidden link" button_text_color="#ffffff" bg_image="6587" text_align="left" advanced_options="true"][image_slide title_font_size="" title_font_family="primary_font" description="Decorate your interior with our beautiful lamps and chandeliers!" description_font_size="16px" description_line_height="24px" description_font_family="primary_font" button_text="Shop Now" button_url="hidden link" button_text_color="#ffffff" bg_image="6590" text_align="right" advanced_options="true"][/slider][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height="80px"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text css_animation="flipInX"]

please for advise- im sure i can do other shortcodes on my own if you give me just example how to do it
thank you

October 15, 2018 at 3:35 pm #2818140

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

You should be able to translate your WP Bakery page builder shortcodes directly with WPML, so it may be an issue related to your plugin version or an incompatibility coming from the shortcode you are using for your slider.

This forum is intended for how to questions and it seems that the issue that you are experiencing is beyond that and it is more a technical problem, maybe a compatibility issue.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users/

We committed with the site developer that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development, So, for this kind of questions, you should ask your developer (license owner) to open a ticket in the technical forum.

Best regards,
Andrés

October 16, 2018 at 11:19 am #2820705

Arion Bizati

what do i need to do to have access on my own at developers forum?
i need to have faster support- this way problem of my website take to long to solve
i fully understand my developer of his busy time- but i need faster support

do i need to purchase new plan? do i need to upgrade my account?
if i purchase new plan its my translation its going to be lost ? if there is to upgrade what will happen with my translation?

what is response time when i will have access to developers forums? how fast my problems are going to be solved?
show me the way how to do it!
wpml website its very complicated to take information you want

October 16, 2018 at 11:27 am #2820715

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

If you want to access to our support forum, you need to purchase a WPML license directly:
https://wpml.org/purchase/

About the state of your translation, nothing will happens as everything is store in your database, license only allows you to update your WPML version and/or access to our forum.

Finally, about the estimated time, it would depend on your issue complexity and the the load on our forum, so I can't give you a period of time.