This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Amelia Pearce 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
July 25, 2019 at 10:52 pm #4286225

Amelia Pearce

i'm trying to export translation job but I do not see the button to export

July 25, 2019 at 11:32 pm #4286237

Amelia Pearce

I have updated all of the wpml plugins. they layout changed (i was about 2 versions behind), however, nothing displays now.

I am comparing it to another site I worked on, same version of WP and WPML plugins. 1 site works and 1 doesn't. Both on the same server

July 26, 2019 at 4:32 am #4287323

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

To export the job to xliff, you should go to WPML->Tranlations and export the xliff. From WPML->Translations job, you can only cancel the jobs or get the translated translations.
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

July 26, 2019 at 3:16 pm #4290349

Amelia Pearce

Ahh okies, thank you Shekhar. Also, if i went to export and I get a page error, is it because I dont have Multibyte string extension installed or does that not interfere w exports?

July 29, 2019 at 3:09 am #4296683

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Yes, that can be one reason too, to know the exact reason either it's a conflict or a php error, could you please provide feedback on the following debug steps?

#1 (Check conflicts with Plugins/themes)
Can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

#2 (Check if there is php error blocking that function)
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Thank you for helping us to pinpoint the issue. Feel free to add any further information you may have.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

July 29, 2019 at 3:09 pm #4301345

Amelia Pearce

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!