This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
Tagged: Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual, BuddyPress Multilingual, Compatibility, Gravity Forms Multilingual, How to translate, Install and update, Language Redirection, Language Switcher, Media Translation, Multilingual SEO, Performance, Post-relationship, String Translation, Toolset - WPML, Translating a plugin, Translating a theme, Translation Management, Translation Services, WooCommerce Multilingual, WPML All Import, WPML API
- Translate sites built with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- BuddyPress Multilingual
- Go-Global Program
- Gravity Forms Multilingual
- Translation Management
- How to Download and Install WPML and Receive Automated Updates
- Automatic Redirect Based on Browser Language
- Language Switcher Options
- Translating Images with Media Translation
- Using WordPress SEO with WPML
- How to Debug Performance Problems
- WPML String Translation
- Toolset Homepage
- Classic Translation Editor
- Integrating Your Translation Service with WPML
- WooCommerce Multilingual – Multilingual WooCommerce Sites Made Easy
- WPML All Import plugin – website Import with WPML
- WPML Coding API
|March 23, 2018 at 11:01 am #1554899|
I am using wpml paid plugin
There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.
Please let me know what is the solution for this, so we can work on it
secondly, if you want I will provide you my website details, and you remove the error
I look for ward to hearing positively from you
|March 26, 2018 at 4:49 am #1556142|
Please help me
|March 26, 2018 at 4:17 pm #1556881|
Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )
Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)
Hello, thank you for contacting WPML Support!
It is a known issue but it may also be a false positive.
To verify it, you should check in your database if you have the table "icl_strings" - e.g. "wp_icl_strings" (if your WordPress prefix is "wp_") and if you don't have that table - then you can follow the guide https://wpml.org/errata/missing-_icl_strings-_icl_string_translations-data-tables/ to re-create the missing tables.
If after following the above steps, the notice keeps appearing, then post a request on the last page of this thread and wait for instructions: