This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
April 10, 2019 at 1:23 pm #3576609

murtazaK-2

Fatal error: Uncaught All of the required rules must pass for false thrown in /home4/tpc2018/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cf47-realtyspace/vendor/respect/validation/library/Validator.php on line 248

I AM KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR

April 10, 2019 at 1:32 pm #3576657

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. It seems this error is coming from ‘cf47-realtyspace’ plugin, You may need to ask that plugin author if their plugin works well with WPML or not.

OR you can deactivate that plugin and check your site again.

Thank you

April 10, 2019 at 7:27 pm #3580845

murtazaK-2

i have attached the the image from our website. if you need to access to our website please let me know. weare having a seriouse issue with wpml. realtyspace is our theme.

April 11, 2019 at 6:49 am #3584199

Noman
Supporter

In the screenshots all errors seem to be related to general WordPress errors or another plugin related. I like to ask that if you deactivate WPML, does the errors gone and site works fine then?

If still issue persists and it appears due to WPML, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.
Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

April 11, 2019 at 7:25 am #3584405

murtazaK-2

So the main part I was working in was WPML string translations and then there was an option where you could sync the menus, I did that too. That's about it.

noman, i received this message from our translator in regards to error i shared with you on first message. the first screenshot i shared with one error line, that error was shown due to this act of translator.

April 11, 2019 at 7:28 am #3584445

murtazaK-2

i am recovering my website, it will take five hours. as you pointed the error to the theme, i contacted theme people, they accessed my website and change few things, that crashed the whole website, now we have to recover full website. so please stay with me , as soon it is recovered, i will get back to you.

April 11, 2019 at 7:33 am #3584449

Noman
Supporter

Thanks for the details. I see that the errors are appearing when translator tried to translate some content. Before we can debug further, I have noticed your site is using old WPML plugins. Please update WPML and all its addon to the latest version and see if it solves the issue:: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Please take full site backup before updating WPML and its addons.

Please try above, if the same error sitll occurs after updating WPML plugins, please share WP-admin and FTP logins as mentioned above.

Thank you

April 12, 2019 at 7:33 am #3595563

murtazaK-2

please check , this error is causing us lots of delays. we have lost so much time. due to this problem

April 12, 2019 at 8:34 pm #3601791

Noman
Supporter

Hi, sorry for delay, Fridays and Saturdays are my weekend and I am off on these days. I will try my best to check it and get back to you asap.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

April 13, 2019 at 4:48 pm #3605267

murtazaK-2

please check these errors too.

April 13, 2019 at 10:15 pm #3605643

murtazaK-2

hi, i have changed login details, i have edited my old private message. please check that

April 14, 2019 at 7:51 am #3607127

murtazaK-2

hi, support, please update me on my support ticket

April 14, 2019 at 9:04 am #3607275

Noman
Supporter

Thanks for updated logins. I am working on this and will get back to you today with my findings. I would like to ask that do you have much translated content in your site or its a new WPML installation with less content?

If we have to reset WPML and remove all its translated content will that work? (I am trying other ways but just like to know this).

Thanks

April 14, 2019 at 9:12 am #3607305

murtazaK-2

all our website translated data is there, our translator is working to move all the data to a word document. she still has to copy buy turkish real estate page. i am afraid that option will affect her work. we already one week late on this project due to all these errors

April 14, 2019 at 10:44 am #3607421

murtazaK-2

as my website is down, i am expecting you working on it?

The topic ‘[Closed] FATAL ERROR’ is closed to new replies.