This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Pablo 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 2:08 am #4435559

Marta

Hi,
I've got some errors on my site:
Błąd typu E_ERROR został spowodowany w linii 467 pliku /www/gopol_wp/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php. Komunikat błędu: Uncaught Twig_Error_Runtime: Failed to load Twig template "plugins-status.twig", index "": cache is corrupted in "plugins-status.twig". in /www/gopol_wp/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php:467 Stack trace: #0 /www/gopol_wp/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(362): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('plugins-status....') #1 /www/gopol_wp/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/templates/class-wpml-twig-template.php(19): Twig_Environment->render('plugins-status....', Array) #2 /www/gopol_wp/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/requirements/class-wpml-requirements-notifications.php(66): WPML_Twig_Template->show(Array, 'plugins-status....') #3 /www/gopol_wp/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/requirements/class-wpml-requirements-notifications.php(36): WPML_Requirements_Notification->get_shared_message(Array, Array, 1) #4 /www/gopol_wp/www/wp-conte...

Cannot turn on WPML plugin, only Recovery mode is available.
Website url: hidden link
Password: gopol1

Can you help me?

Regards,
Marta

August 22, 2019 at 3:08 am #4435965

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

First, please make sure your server meets all the requirements for running WPML:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

I reviewed couple of older tickets with same issue. They appear to be caused due to older WPML versions. Can you please update all the WPML-related plugins and see if you still get the error?

If that doesn't work, please deactivate all the plugins, switch to a default theme like Twenty Nineeten and see if you still get the error. If yes, please enable plugins one by one to find the conflicting plugin.

Let me know how this goes!

August 22, 2019 at 6:29 pm #4442217

Marta

Sorry, still not working after switching theme.

I don't know which MySQL version I have. I'm attaching screenshot from PHPmyadmin. Eveything works when WPML is disabled. Each WPML plugin is up-to-date.

Regards

August 23, 2019 at 12:24 am #4443231

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

I would like to request your WordPress login details to debug the issue further. I've marked your next reply as private.

August 24, 2019 at 3:39 pm #4452023

Marta

Hi,
Credentials works for me. I'll ask my hosting provider if there's anything that can block your IP.

Do you know what can be problematic from the server side? What is most popular?

Regards

August 26, 2019 at 1:18 pm #4459137

Marta

Hello,

Now you can login to FTP. Sorry for the trouble.

Marta

August 27, 2019 at 7:00 am #4463135

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

You would have to enable eval function in order for WPML to work properly. You can ask your hosting provider for assistance on this.

August 28, 2019 at 4:22 pm #4475881

Marta

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

September 17, 2019 at 12:16 pm #4588387

Pablo

[Delete]