Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: element_id and type do not match for element_id: 476

Solution: This kind of error is happening because of corrupt entry or misconfiguration in the Database. In this case element_type which has element_id 476 of wp_icl_translations database table doesn't match post_revision of this entry in wp_posts database table.

Please try the following steps after a full site backup and make sure you are still having the issue.

1) Go to your database using phpMyAdmin(or something similar)

2) Go to wp_icl_translations database table

3) Find entry with element_id: 476 and delete that row

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mikkelJ-6 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
November 19, 2019 at 10:19 am #4970685

mikkelJ-6

I get this error:

Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: element_id and type do not match for element_id:476 the database contains post_revision while this function was called with post_nav_menu_item in /home/schoellerplast/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home/schoellerplast/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(1492): WPML_Set_Language->set('476', 'post_nav_menu_i...', NULL, 'da', NULL, true) #1 /home/schoellerplast/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php(211): SitePress->set_element_language_details('476', 'post_nav_menu_i...', NULL, 'da') #2 /home/schoellerplast/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php(78): WPML_Nav_Menu->_set_menus_language() #3 /home/schoellerplast/staging/1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_Nav_Menu->init('') #4 /home/schoellerplast/staging/1/wp-include in /home/schoellerplast/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php

We trying to install WPML. After install and activated we get this error.

You can se this site here: hidden link
This is af staging site. So to acces it you should use these details.

User: merkurnord
Pass: 100%Acttion

November 19, 2019 at 12:03 pm #4971691

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

This kind of error is happening because of corrupt entry or misconfiguration in the Database. In this case element_type which has element_id 476 of wp_icl_translations database table doesn't match post_revision of this entry in wp_posts database table.

Please try the following steps after a full site backup and make sure you are still having the issue.

1) Go to your database using phpMyAdmin(or something similar)

2) Go to wp_icl_translations database table

3) Find entry with element_id: 476 and delete that row

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Riffaz.

November 19, 2019 at 12:28 pm #4971957

mikkelJ-6

Thanks Riffaz 🙂 Now the plugin work... Have a nice day