This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ankit 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ankit.

Author Posts
June 17, 2015 at 6:26 pm #640951

sandraL-7

I am trying to: login to my dashboard

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to: Login to my dashboard

Instead, I got: Fatal Error
Fatal error: Call to undefined method SitePress::user_lang_by_authcookie() in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data01/27/2374927/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/inc/functions.php on line 758

June 18, 2015 at 6:37 am #641168

Ankit

Hi sandraL-7,

Thank you for contacting wpml support.

Can you please do following for me?

Confirm that all of the wpml plugins are updated. All the latest versions of the wpml plugins can be found at: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/, if those are not updated kindly update to latest versions.

// Very Important: Please update the plugins only if you are not using ICL Translation service and you do not have any pending jobs with ICL service.

Following is the procedure to update all the plugins.

1. Go to Plugins > Installed plugins, from your wordpress dashboard.

2. Deactivate all wpml plugins.

3. Login to server using FTP, and navigate to /wp-content/plugins/ folder.

4. Delete all wpml plugin folders.

5. Download latest versions of wpml plugins from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

6. Extract the plugin from zip and upload the folders to /wp-content/plugins/ directory.

7. Once all necessary wpml plugins are uploaded, go to Plugins > Installed plugins, from wordpress dashboard.

8. Activate wpml plugins.

// Note: Please take database backup of your website before updating plugins.

Hope this helps.

Regards

The topic ‘[Closed] FATAL ERROR!’ is closed to new replies.