This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
June 12, 2019 at 8:46 am #4002059

zsoltE-2

I want to activate Woocommerce multilingual and received the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Twig_TokenParserBroker::addTokenParser() must be an instance of Twig\TokenParser\TokenParserInterface, instance of Twig_TokenParser_For given, called in /var/www/html/unit-test-1/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php on line 1507 and defined in /var/www/html/unit-test-1/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/TokenParserBroker.php:53 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/unit-test-1/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1507): Twig_TokenParserBroker->addTokenParser(Object(Twig_TokenParser_For)) #1 /var/www/html/unit-test-1/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1459): Twig_Environment->initExtension(Object(Twig_Extension_Core)) #2 /var/www/html/unit-test-1/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1381): Twig_Environment->initExtensions() #3 /var/www/html/ in /var/www/html/unit-test-1/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/TokenParserBroker.php on line 53

June 12, 2019 at 8:52 am #4002093

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Please revert the update of WooCommerce Multilingual back to 4.6.3. This is a known issue and our developers are working on a solution.

I also notice that you are using an outdated version of WPML(4.0.8), Please make a backup(files+database) and update to the latest version of WPML(4.2.6).

Regards,
Jamal