Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Max 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 10, 2020 at 4:43 am #6565087

Max

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WPMLWPSEOPresentationHooks::translateTitle(), 1 passed in /home/www/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287 and exactly 2 expected in /home/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wp-seo-multilingual/classes/Presentation/Hooks.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WPMLWPSEOPresentationHooks->translateTitle('Startseite - HO...') #1 /home/www/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters('Startseite - HO...', Array) #2 /home/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/frontend/class-frontend.php(572): apply_filters('wpseo_title', 'Startseite - HO...') #3 /home/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/frontend/class-frontend.php(415): WPSEO_Frontend->generate_title('Startseite - HO...', 'right') #4 /home/www/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WPSEO_Frontend->title('') #5 /home/www/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) in /home/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wp-seo-multilingual/classes/Presentation/Hooks.php on line 32

July 10, 2020 at 5:41 am #6565227

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

We just noticed Yoast has recently released a new update 14.5 on July 8th, 2020, Would you mind updating Yoast to the latest version and check if the issue persists? If the issue still the same It would be better if you can send me a snapshot copy of your site so that I can look into details about the issue.

You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/. Enabled private fields to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

July 12, 2020 at 6:51 am #6576831
nattaponS

Same here.

Tried to updated Yoast to the latest version, but it didn't help.

New threads created by Izzi Hassan and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-fatal-error-after-updating-to-yoast-1-2-0/

July 14, 2020 at 4:00 am #6588099

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Glad that your errors are gone after the update, Regarding the recent notice that is coming From Yoast SEO: WooCommerce plugin the Yoast add on for WooCommerce and not related to WPML I would recommend checking the new notice issue with the Yoast support.

July 14, 2020 at 4:50 am #6588363

Max

Thank you!