This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.27 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 1:25 pm #4537603

maurizioZ-4

I am trying to update woocommerce multilingual plugin from 4.6.6 to 4.6.7 version:

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 24 of the file /home/vetrine5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-emails.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WCML_Emails::__construct() must be an instance of woocommerce_wpml, null given, called in /home/vetrine5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-review-reminder/includes/emails/class.ywrr-multilingual-email.php on line 39 and defined in /home/vetrine5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-emails.php:24
Stack trace:
#0 /home/vetrine5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-review-reminder/includes/emails/class.ywrr-multilingual-email.php(39): WCML_Emails->__construct(NULL, Object(SitePress), Object(WooCommerce), Object(wpdb))
#1 /home/vetrine5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-review-reminder/includes/emails/class.ywrr-multilingual-email.php(100): YWRR_Multilingual_Email->__construct()
#2 /home/vetrine5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-review-reminder/class.yith-woocommerce-review-reminder.php(207): require_once('/home/vetrine5/...')
#3 /home/vetrine5/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(

September 9, 2019 at 6:59 pm #4539789

canayY

I am also having serious issues after updating woocommerce multilingual

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 540 of the file /mnt/data/home/siteurl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/class-wcml-multi-currency.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function set() on null in /mnt/data/home/siteurl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/class-wcml-multi-currency.php:540
Stack trace:
#0 /mnt/data/home/siteurl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/class-wcml-multi-currency-prices.php(759): WCML_Multi_Currency->set_client_currency('VND')
#1 /mnt/data/home/siteurl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCML_Multi_Currency_Prices->filter_wc_price_args(Array)
#2 /mnt/data/home/siteurl/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
#3 /mnt/data/home/siteurl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-formatting-functions.php(568): apply_filters('wc_price_args', Array)
#4 /mnt/data/home/siteurl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-

September 10, 2019 at 12:41 am #4540601

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

Did you updated the WPML plugin to 4.2.8 to? We recently released new versions of WPML plugins with fixes and improvements so could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let me know if this helps?

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Make sure to update all WPML plugins and let me know if this helps.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal error after updating WooCommerce Multilingual 4.6.7’ is closed to new replies.