This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
February 27, 2019 at 7:50 am #3248742

marceloB-8

Hello Dennis, after your update when I go to Dashboard> pages > this error occurs:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_TM_ATE_Job_Repository::is_ate_job() must be an instance of WPML_TM_Post_Job_Entity, instance of WPML_TM_Job_Entity given in /home2/kapapes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/models/class-wpml-tm-ate-job-repository.php:32 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: WPML_TM_ATE_Job_Repository->is_ate_job(Object(WPML_TM_Job_Entity)) #1 /home2/kapapes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/jobs/class-wpml-tm-jobs-collection.php(43): array_filter(Array, Array) #2 /home2/kapapes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/models/class-wpml-tm-ate-job-repository.php(24): WPML_TM_Jobs_Collection->filter(Array) #3 /home2/kapapes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/Hooks/class-wpml-tm-ate-jobs-sync-script-loader.php(24): WPML_TM_ATE_Job_Repository->get_in_progress() #4 /home2/kapapes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/Hoo in /home2/kapapes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/models/class-wpml-tm-ate-job-repository.php on line 32

February 27, 2019 at 9:32 am #3249262

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

I tried to access your FTP server using the provided FTP credentials from the original ticket. However, I was not able to get in. My colleagues also reported that the credentials doesn't work either on their end. Could you please check?

I will enable access information box for this thread and will set your next reply as private.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally to continue debugging and escalate if necessary. For this I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Will this be okay for you? Please confirm.

Kind regards,
Dennis

February 27, 2019 at 4:38 pm #3251558

marceloB-8

I already update the credentials can you guys please help me ASAP with this issue?

Regards,

Marcelo

February 28, 2019 at 2:47 am #3253248

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for providing us with the access details.

Please visit WPML > Settings and choose 'Use WPML's Classic Translation Editor' option for 'How to translate posts and pages' and see if the issue still persists.

Also, could you please Increase the *MaxInputVars* of PHP settings to *10000*. Please check the following article for more details or contact your system admin/hosting provider for this purpose.

hidden link

Kind regards,
Dennis

March 1, 2019 at 8:39 am #3258945

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

Update: The issue was identified by our developers and they are currently working for a solution. Meanwhile, please refer to this errata page for the workaround solution:

https://wpml.org/errata/ate-triggers-a-fatal-error-after-wpml-4-2-2/

Kind regards,
Dennis