This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Carlos 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: sarah.n.

Author Posts
November 13, 2013 at 7:09 am #291200

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

If you have updated to the latest 3.0 WPML and you have noticed that when you activate/update WPML String Translation you get a blank screen with the error: Fatal error: Class 'ICL_AdminNotifier' not found please know that our developers are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

To resolve this first you need to re-enable access to your WordPress admin.

1. Log in via FTP and rename or remove completely the WPML String Translation plugin from your plugins folder

2. Login now to your admin and make sure you update the WPML core plugin first.

3. Now you can update WPML String Translation and it should be all fine.

November 13, 2013 at 8:58 am #291310

Yardena

Thank you! But I had only had the main WPML plugin installed until now (WPML Multilingual CMS Version 2.9.3) Now I installed WPML String Translation Version 2.0 and it gave me this error Fatal error: Class 'ICL_AdminNotifier' not found in /home/pixelpoi/public_html/sandboxone/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/inc/wpml-string-translation.class.php on line 108

And now I cant get into any of the admin sections my site!!

November 13, 2013 at 9:00 am #291312

Konrad Karpieszuk
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Yarenda, you have to update WPML Multilingual CMS verson 2.9.3 to 3.0 first. Then you can update or install WPML String Translation to 2.0.

November 14, 2013 at 7:04 am #292100

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Everyone a fix for this issue is provided in 3.0.1. Please update!

November 15, 2013 at 4:42 pm #293188

Carlos

Hi, i think this issue is not resolved, i've updated to 3.0.1 and every time i try to activate WPML String Translation 2.0 it will do nothing until i remove the plugin via ftp.