Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by florianB-9 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 19, 2018 at 10:14 am #2421415

takeshis-2

Hi

We got two fatal errors on WooCommerce Multilingual.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_templates() on null in /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/template-classes/multi-currency/class-wcml-multi-currency-ui.php:289 Stack trace: #0 /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/template-classes/multi-currency/class-wcml-multi-currency-ui.php(50): WCML_Multi_Currency_UI->load_curency_switcher_option_boxes() #1 /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/template-classes/class-wcml-menus-wrap.php(222): WCML_Multi_Currency_UI->__construct(Object(woocommerce_wpml), Object(SitePress)) #2 /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/template-classes/class-wcml-menus-wrap.php(173): WCML_Menus_Wrap->get_current_menu_content('multi-currency') #3 /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/templating/class-wpml-template in /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/template-classes/multi-currency/class-wcml-multi-currency-ui.php on line 289

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_active_templates() on null in /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/class-wcml-multi-currency-resources.php:20 Stack trace: #0 /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/class-wcml-multi-currency.php(136): WCML_Multi_Currency_Resources::set_up(Object(WCML_Multi_Currency), Object(woocommerce_wpml)) #1 /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/classes/class-woocommerce-wpml.php(180): WCML_Multi_Currency->__construct() #2 /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): woocommerce_wpml->init('') #3 /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-settings.php( in /home/tnweb/12345.com/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/class-wcml-multi-currency-resources.php on line 20

thank you.

June 19, 2018 at 11:56 am #2421763

SergeyR

Hello,
I'm a WooCommerce Multilingual developer

Can you please provide a duplicator of your site? it will help to solve this issue faster

Thanks a lot

June 19, 2018 at 11:58 pm #2423385

Bruno

Hello there,

If you can provide a copy of your site so our team can debug, I'll mark your next reply as private. You can use some service like Google Drive or Dropbox to host the file.

Your next message will be private.

Thank you.

June 21, 2018 at 12:17 am #2425834

Bruno

Hi,

Thank you. I downloaded your site and I'm going to test this in my testing environment. I'll contact you soon.

Thank you.

June 21, 2018 at 1:15 pm #2427152

Bruno

Hi,

I saw the problem you are reporting and I forwarded your ticket to our developers. Soon we will contact you.

Thank you.

June 29, 2018 at 11:34 pm #2447409

takeshis-2

Hi
We await your reply.
Thank you.

July 2, 2018 at 1:07 pm #2453732

Bruno

Hello,

Our developers have verified that this is happening because of the "Plugin Organizer" plugin.

Please follow the steps below:

- Disable "Plugin Organizer" and "wooCommerce Multilingual"
- Activate the "WooCommerce Multilingual" plugin
- Click on the WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Multi-Currency
- Make sure the page is loading correctly.

By following these steps in my testing environment, this worked correctly. Note that on the author page of the Plugin Organizer plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-organizer/), there is this warning: WARNING: Reordering or disabling plugins can have catastrophic affects on your site. It can cause issues with plugins and can render your site inaccessible.

Please, could you follow the steps above and check if the problem persists?

Thank you.

October 5, 2019 at 9:10 pm #4701057

florianB-9

Got the same problem! The steps listed by Bruno made WooCommerce Multilingual plugin work again, but I need WooCommerce Multilingual and Plugin Organizer to be active. I did not change the order of the plugins within Plugin Organizer, so I have no idea what causes the bugf.
Any fix for this yet?

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal error on WooCommerce Multilingual’ is closed to new replies.