This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 9.97 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ELAN42/// 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 24, 2019 at 1:39 pm #4632015

ELAN42///

In my logs this message appears ...
I confirm the table is missing.

This is happening on multiple websites, to try to fix the problem I already deactivated and activated all WPML plugins, that are up-to-date.

[24-Sep-2019 13:34:11 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'EDEN_veneziayoga_com.veneziayoga_com_icl_string_packages' doesn't exist for query SELECT CONCAT(kind_slug, '-', name) FROM veneziayoga_com_icl_string_packages made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('/multiblog/resources/vmb-init.php'), require_once('/multiblog/config/mb-config-veneziayoga_com.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('plugins_loaded'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpseo_init, WPSEO_Meta::init, WPSEO_Options::get, WPSEO_Options::get_all, WPSEO_Options::get_options, WPSEO_Options::get_option, get_option, apply_filters('option_wpseo_titles'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPML_Admin_Texts->icl_st_translate_admin_string, WPML_Admin_Texts->icl_st_translate_admin_string, icl_t, icl_translate, WPML_Register_String_Filter->translate_by_name_and_context, WPML_Displayed_String_Filter->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Cache->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->load, WPML_ST_Gettext_Filters_Activation->should_be_turned_on, WPML\ST\Package\Domains->isPackage, WPML\ST\Package\Domains->getDomains

September 24, 2019 at 5:27 pm #4633267

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

Please try installing and activating (you can deactivate afterwards) WPML Translation Management

if that does not resolve the issue try the following

#1 Create a full database and site backup
#2 Verify that the table icl_string_packages is missing on your database. (using phpMyAdmin)
#3 You can recreate it using the following manual: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/icl_string_packages-doesnt-exist/#post-4100747

let me know your results please

September 24, 2019 at 8:13 pm #4634063

ELAN42///

Yes, that solved the problem.

Please insert some check software/backend side,
because we are very careful and we read logs ... but people doesn't. Never.