Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

The latest version of Yoast SEO multilingual (1.2.0) Requires Yoast SEO version to be 14 or higher.

Please make sure to update Yoast or Yoast Premium when you update Yoast SEO Multilingual!

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by sebastienT-9 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Izzi Hassan.

Author Posts
July 10, 2020 at 9:32 pm #6571655

sebastienT-9

I am trying to: use yoast with wpml using the wpml-provided plugin: wp-seo-multilingual

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: see hidden link I need to reactivate the plugin or turn WP_DEBUG to generate the fatal error in production

Any insight?
both wpml and yoast working find independently, both up-to-date and both premium.

I expected to see: it working!

Instead, I got: a FATAL error using php 7.4

July 10, 2020 at 9:34 pm #6571679

sebastienT-9

already using Version 4.3.16

July 11, 2020 at 4:05 am #6572943

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

Sorry about the error, The latest version of Yoast SEO multilingual (1.2.0) Requires Yoast SEO version to be 14 or above. I see that you are using an older version of Yoast kindly try updating to the latest version. Alternatively, you can also downgrade Yoast SEO Multilingual to a previous version that can be downloaded from here https://wpml.org/download/yoast-seo-multilingual/?section=changelog

I hope this solves your issue.

Kind regards
Raja

July 13, 2020 at 6:39 am #6579571

Izzi Hassan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

I just wanted to confirm that updating Yoast fixed the error.

Please mark the issue resolved or let us know if there were any further problems.

Thank you!

July 13, 2020 at 6:41 pm #6586463

sebastienT-9

Seems two versions of Yoast (premium and non-premium) were active and one was indeed an older release.
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!