This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
On my test site, when I activate WooCommerce Multilingual I have a fatal error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_path_valid() on array in /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/currency-switcher/class-wcml-currency-switcher-templates.php:239 Stack trace: #0 /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/currency-switcher/class-wcml-currency-switcher-templates.php(229): WCML_Currency_Switcher_Templates->are_template_paths_valid(Array) #1 /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/currency-switcher/class-wcml-currency-switcher-templates.php(173): WCML_Currency_Switcher_Templates->get_templates_from_transient() #2 /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/currency-switcher/class-wcml-currency-switcher-templates.php(69): WCML_Currency_Switcher_Templates->init_available_templates() #3 /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCML_Currency_Switcher_Templates->after_setup_theme_action(' in /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/currency-switcher/class-wcml-currency-switcher-templates.php on line 239

Solution:
Issue was due to WooCommerce plugin throwing some errors. However, it only happened in the duplicated client site. We recommend using Duplicator plugin for migrating sites: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by nematullahM 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
December 12, 2018 at 6:46 am #2991759

catherineG-6

Hi,

Thank you for the reply, it's resolve my issue but when i activated woocommerce multilingual i have a new fatal error :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_path_valid() on array in /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/currency-switcher/class-wcml-currency-switcher-templates.php:239 Stack trace: #0 /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/currency-switcher/class-wcml-currency-switcher-templates.php(229): WCML_Currency_Switcher_Templates->are_template_paths_valid(Array) #1 /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/currency-switcher/class-wcml-currency-switcher-templates.php(173): WCML_Currency_Switcher_Templates->get_templates_from_transient() #2 /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/currency-switcher/class-wcml-currency-switcher-templates.php(69): WCML_Currency_Switcher_Templates->init_available_templates() #3 /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCML_Currency_Switcher_Templates->after_setup_theme_action(' in /home/azkanet1/testtad/tad4/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/currencies/currency-switcher/class-wcml-currency-switcher-templates.php on line 239

December 12, 2018 at 7:56 am #2991912

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Could you please try to follow below steps and let me know how it goes?

- Go to WooCommerce >> WooCommerce Multilingual >> Multi Currency, disable the “Multi Currency” option and save the changes.
- Then enable the “Multi Currency” option again and save the changes.

Then visit the backend and frontend pages and let me know if you still having issues?

Thank you

December 13, 2018 at 3:15 pm #2998409

catherineG-6

Hi,

I can't change this option because the fatal error occured when i activate woocommerce multilingual.

Thank you.

December 13, 2018 at 4:19 pm #2998653

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

To further debug this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

December 19, 2018 at 3:19 pm #3017262

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for the login info. I am working on this issue and get back to you with my findings.

Thank you

December 19, 2018 at 8:19 pm #3018038

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

I have updated WPML and woocommerce plugin in your site as they were too old and throwing errors. Then I checked theme and plugin conflict in your site by doing below steps:
- Deactivated Divi theme and activated twentyseventeen theme - issue persists.
- Deactivated all plugins except WPML and Woocommerce - issue persists.
- Deactivated WPML related plugins and just activated Woocoomerce plugin - issue persists.
- Deactivated Woocommerce plugin and activated WPML related plugin - issue gone.

So, above steps clearly states that there are some conflict in Woocommerce plugin in your site that’s why plugin throwing errors.

I recommend you to please ask ‘Woocomerce’ plugin author so they can check or fix this issue.

Thank you

December 20, 2018 at 10:09 am #3019895

catherineG-6

Hi,

Thank you for this answer but i don't understand why my prod site work's fine and when i clone it to this test site it doesn't work ?
would you like i do a new cloning process ?

December 20, 2018 at 10:19 am #3019997

Noman
Supporter

Yes sometimes migration process cause such issues. First you may try to delete and re-install WooCommerce.

If that does not work, you can again clone the site. We recommend using Duplicator plugin for migrating sites: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

December 20, 2018 at 3:11 pm #3021323

catherineG-6

Thank you for your help, i try to clone my site again later

May 21, 2019 at 11:20 am #3854669

nematullahM

Hi,
when I activate WPML Multilingual CMS my website does not load and Physical Memory Usage on server suddenly full
how can I fix
this erorr which WordPress emailed me
===================
یک خطا از نوع E_ERROR در خط 133 از پرونده /home/r18i1802oox1/public_html/wp-content/themes/houzez/framework/vc_extend.php رخ داد. پیام خطا: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function vc_map() in /home/r18i1802oox1/public_html/wp-content/themes/houzez/framework/vc_extend.php:133
Stack trace:
#0 /home/r18i1802oox1/public_html/wp-content/themes/houzez/functions.php(142): require_once()
#1 /home/r18i1802oox1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): houzez_include_composer(”)
#2 /home/r18i1802oox1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#3 /home/r18i1802oox1/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /home/r18i1802oox1/public_html/wp-settings.php(525): do_action(‘init’)
#5 /home/r18i1802oox1/public_html/wp-config.php(102): require_once(‘/home/r18i1802o…’)
#6 /home/r18i1802oox1/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/r18i1802o…’)
#7 /home/r18i1802oox1/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/r18i1802o…’)
#8 /home/r18i1802oox1/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(‘/home/r18i1802o…’)
#9 {main}
thrown