This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
August 27, 2019 at 3:48 pm #4468281

matthiasW-9

I am trying to: Activate the plugin

The full error stack:
Stack trace:
#0 ...\docs\wp-content\plugins\sitepress-multilingual-cms\sitepress.php(215): WPML_Action_Filter_Loader->load(Array)
#1 ...\docs\wp-admin\includes\plugin.php(2141): include('D:\\Daten\\www\\sc...')
#2 ...\docs\wp-admin\plugins.php(175): plugin_sandbox_scrape('sitepress-multi...')
#3 {main} thrown in ...\docs\wp-content\plugins\sitepress-multilingual-cms\classes\action-filter-loader\class-wpml-action-filter-loader.php on line 50

August 27, 2019 at 6:23 pm #4469085

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Regarding your issue, please, try the following:

0 - Make sure your sever environment meets our minimum requirements to run WPML. See:https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

1 - In your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins delete your current WPML Multilingual CMS plugin files and upload a fresh downloaded copy of it from your wpml.org account.

2 - Disable all the plugins and try to activate the WPML Multilingual CMS and run its setup wizard.

3 - Once it is finished activate all the others plugins one by one.

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/backupwordpress/ plugin for these backup needs.

Please, let me know if it fixes your issue. Have a nice day.

August 30, 2019 at 3:43 pm #4488277

matthiasW-9

Hello Marcos
Thanks for your assitance.
Actually I'm working on the requirements. The site is running on MySQL 5.5. So I decided to first install a new ws 2019 server (actually running on ws 2008R2) what was anyway planed till end of this year, but gets now a higher priority.
I think I'll need a week to find out wether it will work then. Anyway, I'll give a feedback as soon as possible.
Best regards, Matthias

August 30, 2019 at 5:22 pm #4488565

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please, let me know once you are ready, have a nice day.

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wpml_is_ajax()’ is closed to new replies.