This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by luisD-19 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
September 29, 2019 at 2:43 pm

luisD-19

I am trying to:

access losrancheros.org/wp-admin

I expected to see:
the admin page

Instead, I got:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_Translation_Management' not found in /home/losranch/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/utilities/admin/class-wpml-admin-url.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/losranch/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/commands/class-wpml-upgrade-display-mode-for-posts.php(83): WPML_Admin_URL::multilingual_setup(7) #1 /home/losranch/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/commands/class-wpml-upgrade-display-mode-for-posts.php(29): WPML_Upgrade_Display_Mode_For_Posts->get_notice_content() #2 /home/losranch/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/class-wpml-upgrade.php(146): WPML_Upgrade_Display_Mode_For_Posts->run_admin() #3 /home/losranch/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/class-wpml-upgrade.php(134): WPML_Upgrade->maybe_run_admin(Object(WPML_Upgrade_Display_Mode_For_Posts)) #4 /home/losranch/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepre in /home/losranch/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/utilities/admin/class-wpml-admin-url.php on line 7

September 29, 2019 at 5:04 pm #4661119

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

I've just deactivated WPML so you are now able to access the WordPress admin.

Could you please try the below steps:

❌ Before proceeding please make a full website backup! ❌
- Download the latest version of WPML from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Disable WPML Multilingual CMS
- Delete WPML Multilingual CMS (the settings and the translations are saved in the database so they will not be deleted)
- Upload the freshly downloaded WPML plugin from Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Activate WPML

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Rohan

September 29, 2019 at 5:18 pm #4661127

luisD-19

Dear Support,
Thank you very much for your support. Unfortunally, I can't access the wp-admin, so I can't disable WPML Multilanguage or do all the other things.

September 29, 2019 at 5:27 pm #4661131

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Could you please try again now?
If you still cannot access the WordPress admin, I request you to share the error you are getting.

Thanks,
Rohan

September 30, 2019 at 8:19 am #4662831

luisD-19

My issue is resolved now, I didn't notice you wrote me you already disabled the WPML to let me log in. Thank you 😉 !