This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
March 1, 2019 at 10:20 am #3259606

robertR-40

I am trying to: I'm trying to translate pages while the translation management plugin is activated.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: <not specific>

I expected to see: That I can translate pages.

Instead, I got:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed to create session ID: memcached (path: hidden link) in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php:75 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php(75): session_start() #1 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/functions-load.php(306): TranslationManagement->__construct() #2 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(4525): wpml_load_core_tm() #3 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.php(219): SitePress->load_core_tm() #4 /var/www/wp-settings.php(342): include_once('/var/www/itcrow...') #5 /var/www/wp-config.php(98): require_once('/var/www/...') #6 /var/www/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/var/www/ in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php on line 75

March 2, 2019 at 12:06 am #3263351

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

if possible please update your WPML plugins to their latest versions , as we just released a new version that addresses such issues with WPM Translation Management

-> https://wpml.org/downloads/

let me know your results please

March 4, 2019 at 6:42 pm #3270370

robertR-40

Hi Bobby:-)

I've updated all plugins through the auto-update feature. I noticed that there were two WPML updates during the past 2 days. But unfortunately the error is still occurring.

Just to be sure, I'm currently running these versions:

WPML Media Version 2.5.1
WPML Multilingual CMS Version 4.2.4.1
WPML String Translation Version 2.10.2
WPML Translation Management Version 2.8.3

Regards,

Robert

March 4, 2019 at 7:47 pm #3270512

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for updating me !

if possible i would like to take a closer look

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

March 5, 2019 at 6:11 pm #3275657

Bobby
Supporter

If possible please assign my user to an administrator role as i currently cannot examine the backend or view the error that you are experiencing

once done please update me here so i am notified

thank you !

March 5, 2019 at 6:53 pm #3275803

robertR-40

Hi Bobby,

My apologies, I forgot to apply the admin role. It should right now!

Regards,

Robert

March 6, 2019 at 7:17 am #3277217

Bobby
Supporter

No problem ! i was able to gain access .

When i deactivate the Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) plugin the issue seems to be resolved , BUT on my testing enviroment on our cloudways server the issue was resolved once i deactivated/activated the plugin .

Along with deactivating this plugin if possible please increase your site's WP MEMORY LIMIT to a higher limit and let me know you results

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed to create session ID: memcached’ is closed to new replies.