This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 10:42 am #3671717

rafalB-3

I am trying to: Run supsystic module

Instead, I got:

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Translation name cannot be empty in /home/maykoshozd/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php:107 Stack trace: #0 /home/maykoshozd/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php(44): WPML_ST_Page_Translation->validate_values('90385', '', 'but_lng') #1 /home/maykoshozd/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/persist/class-wpml-st-page-translations-persist.php(107): WPML_ST_Page_Translation->__construct('90385', '', 'but_lng', '', false, '') #2 [internal function]: WPML_ST_Page_Translations_Persist->create_translation_from_db_record(Array) #3 /home/maykoshozd/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/persist/class-wpml-st-page-translations-persist.php(51): array_map(Array, Array) #4 /home/maykoshozd/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/persist/class-wpml-st- in /home/maykoshozd/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php on line 107

The supsystic said that it isn't their fault.

April 24, 2019 at 12:03 pm #3672425

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

It's a compatibility issue.
We need to reproduce this in a fresh installation to troubleshoot this.

Please:
We need to check this in a fresh installation.

please,
1. go to hidden link
2. install your theme
3. configure the WPML as you have it on your site. at the last step just click next (site key)
4. install supsystic module
5. recreate the issue.
6. let us know how to check this and how to recreate this issue.
7. explain the step 6 with screenshots and URLs for better understanding.

Regards,
Riffaz.

April 24, 2019 at 12:25 pm #3672685

rafalB-3

Unfortunetly, on sandbox it works fine.
I have two seperate sites on two hosting providers and on both i get this message...
But on Your snadbox it works fine with theme, and plugin... No idea where to start diging..

April 25, 2019 at 5:38 am #3678901

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Ok, so this is not related to either WPML or supsystic

Could you please contact your hosting support and ask to check your site server log?
If they find something there they can help with this.

Let me know.

Regards,

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException:’ is closed to new replies.