Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by harunk-2 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 11, 2021 at 6:37 am #8508989

harunk-2

I could translate some pages everthink seems good but when i came some pages to translate it gives an error. I looked for answer on support page and i did try what you advise but i still doens work or it gives error..
th error is ;

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Argument ID must be numeric and greater than 0. in /home/u276346670/domains/ccntekno.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element.php:29 Stack trace: #0 /home/u276346670/domains/ccntekno.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element-factory.php(41): WPML_Translation_Element->__construct('0', Object(SitePress), NULL) #1 /home/u276346670/domains/ccntekno.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element-factory.php(33): WPML_Translation_Element_Factory->create_post('0') #2 /home/u276346670/domains/ccntekno.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/wpml-translation-editor/class-wpml-media-populate-media-strings-translations.php(33): WPML_Translation_Element_Factory->create('0', 'post') #3 /home/u276346670/domains/ccntekno.com/public_html/w in /home/u276346670/domains/ccntekno.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element.php on line 29

April 11, 2021 at 7:59 am #8509271

harunk-2

doesnt solved the problem

April 12, 2021 at 7:44 am #8514005

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey there,

As my colleague mentioned, this issue should've been gone after the update of the WPML Media Translation plugin.

Since the issue is still available on your website, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard are so I can have a closer look at this, please? The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Also, it would be helpful if you could tell me which page are you trying to translate when this issue appears. I just want to check it out too.

Thanks,
Radu