Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 25, 2019 at 8:53 am #3680307

doublesam

Hello,
Whenever i add a new page, i get this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Argument ID must be numeric and greater than 0. in /homepages/46/d622701072/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BarcelonaMedicalSolutions/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/46/d622701072/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BarcelonaMedicalSolutions/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element-factory.php(35): WPML_Translation_Element->__construct(0, Object(SitePress), NULL) #1 /homepages/46/d622701072/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BarcelonaMedicalSolutions/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/words-count/hooks/wpml-tm-word-count-refresh-hooks.php(39): WPML_Translation_Element_Factory->create(0, 'post') #2 /homepages/46/d622701072/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BarcelonaMedicalSolutions/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_TM_Word_Count_Refresh_Hooks->refresh_post_word_count(0) #3 /homepages/46/d622701072/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BarcelonaMedicalSolution in /homepages/46/d622701072/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BarcelonaMedicalSolutions/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element.php on line 28

Plugins have been updated, as well as wpseo deactivated, and gutemberg editor disactivated too, but nothing happen

Thanks for help

April 25, 2019 at 10:59 am #3681563

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you try to deactivate all the plugins not related to WPML, activate a default theme (like Twenty Nineteen), and tell me if you still have this problem when creating a new page, please? I just want t make sure that this is not a problem caused by the plugins or the theme that you're using. Once we set this out, we can move on and check other elements to find the source of the problem.

Thanks,
Radu

April 25, 2019 at 11:54 am #3681981

doublesam

Hi

Problem is still there after deactivating all plugins and template

April 25, 2019 at 1:34 pm #3682783

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

This is a bit strange. I couldn't replicate this issue on my side. Can you try to apply the solution presented here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/argument-id-must-be-numeric-and-greater-than-0-3/and tell me if the problem goes away, please?

Thanks,
Radu

April 25, 2019 at 2:31 pm #3683523

doublesam

Hi
Did you modify any setup ?
I am no longer able to login into the backoffice

April 25, 2019 at 3:48 pm #3684159

doublesam

Backoffice is responding if i deactivate wpml
Can you help ?

April 26, 2019 at 7:27 am #3688399

doublesam

I finallymanaged to get the backoffice back, but teh error persists,
I tried the solution outlined above without any result.
What can i do?

April 26, 2019 at 7:38 am #3688499

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I didn't made any changes to your website because I don't have access to the dashboard area. However, if you could give me dashboard and FTP access, I could have a look and see what's going on. I set the next reply to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

April 26, 2019 at 11:43 am #3690435

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I just deactivated the WPML plugin for a few seconds and I could see that the option to add a new page is still not working. From what I see, the ID 0 is trying to be set to the new page and that's making WordPress trigger a fatal error. In this case, please deactivate all the plugins, activate the Twenty Nineteen theme, and see if you still have this issue. The Enfold theme or one of the plugins (but not WPML) might be changing the IDs of the pages and make this error appear. Can you check this out and tell me how it goes, please?

Thanks,
Radu

April 26, 2019 at 11:59 am #3690485

doublesam

Hi Radu

I get the following error following your advice

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /homepages/46/d622701072/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BarcelonaMedicalSolutions/wp-admin/includes/post.php on line 708

April 27, 2019 at 6:27 am #3694657

doublesam

Hello,
Do you have any idea what is going on ?

April 27, 2019 at 6:31 am #3694667

doublesam

Some other users were experiencieng this issue recently:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/argument-id-must-be-numeric-and-greater-than-0-5/

April 29, 2019 at 8:43 am #3701193

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Since the problem is still there, even when you deactivate all the plugins, this means that the problem comes from the WordPress installation. In this case, can you create a separate test installation (maybe on your local computer or a staging website) and see if you still see this error? I've seen the other topic with the same error message but that user didn't post any update to it and I guess that he managed to sort things out by himself.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Argument ID must be numeric’ is closed to new replies.