This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by wouterS-4 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Author Posts
October 30, 2018 at 1:18 pm

wouterS-4

I am trying to edit pages and portfolio items. But since today I get the following message when trying to edit:

Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: <p><p>WPML cannot send these documents to translation because the Advanced Translation Editor is not fully set-up yet.</p><p>Please open the confirmation email that you received and click on the link inside it to confirm your email.</p><p><a href="hidden link">Resend that email</a></p></p> in /home/symbling/domains/symblings.nl/public_html/oc/blog/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/Hooks/class-wpml-tm-ate-jobs-actions.php:426 Stack trace: #0 /home/symbling/domains/symblings.nl/public_html/oc/blog/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/Hooks/class-wpml-tm-ate-jobs-actions.php(321): WPML_TM_ATE_Jobs_Actions->check_response_error(Object(WP_Error)) #1 /home/symbling/domains/symblings.nl/public_html/oc/blog/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/Hooks/class-wpml-tm-ate-jobs-actions.php(272): WPML_TM_ATE_Jobs_Ac in /home/symbling/domains/symblings.nl/public_html/oc/blog/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/Hooks/class-wpml-tm-ate-jobs-actions.php on line 426

Front-end is working ok.

First I received 500 server errors, not this Fatal error. I assume they are related.
I reinstalled a previous back-up, but also with that version still this error.

Please advice what to do?

October 31, 2018 at 10:30 am #2865205

wouterS-4

My issue is resolved for now. I will be back if it happens again. Thank you!