Please teach me the reason why the fatal error happened?
1.I upload one page.
2. Push the update buttom.
3.Fatal error happend as follows.
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation::translate_images_in_post_content() must be an instance of WP_Post, null given, called in /home/users/1/moo.jp-japankeiso/web/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php on line 98 and defined in /home/users/1/moo.jp-japankeiso/web/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php:121 Stack trace: #0 /home/users/1/moo.jp-japankeiso/web/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php(98): WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation->translate_images_in_post_content(NULL, 'en', 'ja') #1 /home/users/1/moo.jp-japankeiso/web/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation->translate_images(1357) #2 /home/users/1/moo.jp-japankeiso/web/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/users/1/moo.jp-japa in /home/users/1/moo.jp-japankeiso/web/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php on line 121
Could you please try these steps and see if it resolves the issue?
Note: Please make sure to make a complete backup of your site before proceeding.
-Go to WPML>>Support page
-Click on Troubleshooting link (link in the middle of the page)
-In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of 'Clean up' section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.
- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
-Recreate ST DB cache tables
If the issue still persists, please check if this issue appears when:
- All non WPML Plugins are disabled except the plugins required to debug. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin.
- Theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Sixteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.
Note: Please backup your site completely before doing this test.