This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by andreasS-47 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 18, 2019 at 12:58 pm

owainP

I am trying to:
Activate WPML Multilingual CMS after installing the plugin in a multisite environment.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: A message "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WPML\Container\wpml_collect() in ......... wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/class-wpml-container.php:38 Stack trace: #0 ....wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/functions.php(35): WPML\Container\Container::share(Array) #1.... plugin_sandbox_scrape('sitepress-multi...') #4 {main} thrown in ......./wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/class-wpml-container.php on line 38

July 18, 2019 at 4:06 pm #4240727

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I kindly ask you to visit this link and follow the steps described: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/multisite-support/

If the issue persists then I would like to ask you to follow this steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Flush any cache memory that might appear.
- Deactivate all the plugins.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- Try to activate WPML.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.

Could you tell me the result of this steps?

Kind regards,
Carlos

September 10, 2019 at 8:33 am #4543031

andreasS-47

FYI: I have the same issue. At my site, is was the "WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional"-Plugin from Ewout Fernhout (V2.2.15), which caused the issue.