This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.33 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 12:42 pm #4307655

nicolasB-72

Hi,
I am trying to add a second translation to the FAQs of my website. The first one worked perfectly but now I can't add another one.

I have made a recording of the process hidden link

For the first one I managed to integrate the first translation (Czech) but I can't add any other without the system displaying a fatal error (see screenshot)

For information, I have already contacted the support and the help provided by Shekhar Bhandari was not efficient at all. He told me that I could reopen the chat after, which I couldn't.
I have updated the plugin and the error still persist! Any clue?

July 30, 2019 at 12:43 pm #4307729

nicolasB-72

Is there someone to help here ????
The problem is still persisting despite updating the plugin?

Thank you in advance.

July 30, 2019 at 6:02 pm #4310067

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal error when adding a second translation to the FAQs the comebak’ is closed to new replies.