This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 9:41 am #4495835

catalinA-2

I updated the PHP 5.3 version with PHP 7.3 and i have fatal error. Can you help me? In this moment i disable the WPML

September 2, 2019 at 11:10 am #4496457

catalinA-2

This is the message when WPML is active:

Notice: wp_register_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

Notice: wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

Warning: include(/home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/../../classes/logs/interface-wpml-log.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/../../classes/logs/interface-wpml-log.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444

Fatal error: Interface 'WPML_Log' not found in /home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/xml-config/class-wpml-config-update-log.phpon line 6

September 2, 2019 at 12:36 pm #4497079

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

the error you have is related to some missing files - probably during the latest update something went wrong.

Could you do a backup of your site and follow the instruction from this ticket? https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-interface-wpml_log-not-found-after-update/#post-1510237

September 3, 2019 at 8:42 am #4502121

catalinA-2

Can you help me please to look a little bit in dashboard website? Thank you!

September 3, 2019 at 8:50 am #4502279

catalinA-2

The translation is keeping after re- installation if i delete the WPML (sitepress-multilingual-cms) ?

September 3, 2019 at 10:47 am #4503633

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

the translations are stored in the database so unless you reset WPML (which is not what I asked to do) they are fine.

As for your other question, I'm not sure what you need help with.

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal Error when I updated PHP 5.3 to PHP 7.3’ is closed to new replies.