Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 9:41 am #4495835

catalinA-2

I updated the PHP 5.3 version with PHP 7.3 and i have fatal error. Can you help me? In this moment i disable the WPML

September 2, 2019 at 11:10 am #4496457

catalinA-2

This is the message when WPML is active:

Notice: wp_register_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

Notice: wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

Warning: include(/home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/../../classes/logs/interface-wpml-log.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/../../classes/logs/interface-wpml-log.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444

Fatal error: Interface 'WPML_Log' not found in /home/valahia/web/valahia.news/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/xml-config/class-wpml-config-update-log.phpon line 6

September 2, 2019 at 12:36 pm #4497079

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

the error you have is related to some missing files - probably during the latest update something went wrong.

Could you do a backup of your site and follow the instruction from this ticket? https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-interface-wpml_log-not-found-after-update/#post-1510237

September 3, 2019 at 8:42 am #4502121

catalinA-2

Can you help me please to look a little bit in dashboard website? Thank you!

September 3, 2019 at 8:50 am #4502279

catalinA-2

The translation is keeping after re- installation if i delete the WPML (sitepress-multilingual-cms) ?

September 3, 2019 at 10:47 am #4503633

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

the translations are stored in the database so unless you reset WPML (which is not what I asked to do) they are fine.

As for your other question, I'm not sure what you need help with.

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal Error when I updated PHP 5.3 to PHP 7.3’ is closed to new replies.